Chandigarh to Amritsar one way Taxi and Chandigarh To Amritsar Cab Service One Way are equipped with all types of cars like Indica, Indigo, Xylo, Innova and other luxury cars at best price with courteous uniformed drivers who are quite acquainted with the routes & traffic rules, making your journey safer. We being a client-centrical organization make relations that upscale uttermost value by caring the customers grounded on their particular travel needs & preferences. Chandigarh To Amritsar Taxi Servicei. So to have hassle-free journey book our taxi service with just one click!!!
Advantages of Chandigarh To Amritsar Taxi Service
- Pickup facility available anywhere any time like, Airport Railway station. Interstate bus terminal (ISBT Amritsar) etc.
- Dropping from Chandigarh, panchkula, Mohali from anywhere anytime.
- Save on local transport charges and hassles.
- No hidden charges, all charges are including toll and taxes but parking extra. You will not have to pay anything extra.
- We have a large fleet of vehicles running between Amritsar-Chandigarh-Amritsar and offer on time guaranteed pickup, cheap service providers may back off at the last moment
- We apply a Rs. 200/- discount for return transfer with the same vehicle and the same way. In order to give you the best service and organization, please never book your return transfer directly to the driver. We are not responsible for any booking with driver directely.
- If you have any query, please email at email@example.com or call/SMS us over +919915647547
Terms and conditions
- Vehicles booked for Drop/pickup will wait for 30 Mins only after reporting at customer’s place, in case of delay in starting the journey waiting charges of Rs.100/hr. will be applicable on case to case basis.
- One Point Pickup and one point drop if there are multiple pickups and multiple drops there will be Rs 200/- extra charge per point. . Will be applicable on case to case basis.
- Usually we book taxi up to one day in advance.
- In cash directly to the driver some amounts during the journey for toll /taxes and fuel. Sir/ Madam Balance payment should be clear to driver at the end of the trip.